Receive our newsletter to stay updated about the work of the Trust.
Webinars and Online Events
Our programme of online events covers a wide range of themes and topics.
The portfolio includes patient information webinars on specific liver disease conditions, led by healthcare professionals. These provide clear and easy to understand guidance – and the opportunity to submit questions to the expert clinician speakers.
You can also attend update sessions to hear from members of the British Liver Trust team on key projects and strategy. We want to share our progress and aspirations, and demonstrate the ways in which your support helps us to do even more to transform liver health through increased awareness, prevention, improved care and support.
All the events are free to attend: you simply need to sign up in advance.
Please check back soon for more webinars as they are announced.
Do you have friends or family who are worried that they may be drinking at levels that could cause their liver harm?
- Whether you are drinking at a level that might do your liver harm
- How to manage stress and anxiety
- Definitions of ‘low-risk’ drinking, binge drinking and dependency
- Top tips for reducing your alcohol and how to spot unhealthy patterns and change them
- When to seek external help, where to find support and the role of an alcohol care team
Wednesday 26th January
12 noon – 1pm