Full time 37.5 hours a week
£32k-£35k depending on experience
Based at British Liver Trust offices in Winchester/hybrid working available
The British Liver Trust is the leading UK charity for adults at risk of, or affected by, any type of liver disease. Liver disease is in crisis across the country, with late or missed diagnosis leading to avoidable deaths. There is a lack of awareness and understanding of the range and causes of liver conditions, which needs to change. We need to be much, much bigger to tackle this crisis.
Core and project funding from trusts and foundations is essential to enable us to deliver our patient services and campaigning and awareness work; we are looking to grow this and our other income streams over the next 5 years to meet increased demand.
About you – you are great at research and passionate about stewardship; you can communicate brilliantly over the phone, in person and in writing; and you can create a compelling Case for Support. If you have 5+ years’ experience fundraising from charitable trusts, a passion for good health and a creative way with words, you could be just what we are looking for.
Download the job description here: Job Description – Senior Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser
To apply for this post, please send your CV and a covering letter specifically referring to your suitability for the role as per the JD, to Audrey Cornelius, Head of Fundraising, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.britishlivertrust.org.uk for more information, or call 01425 481320 if you have any questions.
Closing date for applications 5pm Friday 14th January 2022
Interview date: TBC early February 2022
Full time (Average 37.5 hours per week)
Salary on application
Home based, with occasional meetings in our Winchester office and travel throughout UK for around 30 days per year.
With over 30 years’ experience, British Liver Trust is the leading liver charity for adults in the UK. The Trust works to transform liver health through increased awareness, prevention, improved care and support.
- Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and innovative nurse- led team?
- Do you want to raise awareness of liver disease?
- Do you want to support liver patients and their families?
- Do you want to be part of an organisation that impacts liver health nationally?
The Trust has an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic Nurse led support service team. We provide a range of information and support to anyone affected by liver disease. The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in hepatology, gastroenterology/liver related nursing, with a good knowledge of liver disease and its treatments, must be a registered Nurse with the NMC and have an up to date nursing PIN.
The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a team that provides a helpline service from 10.00am to 6.00pm on some weekdays (until 3.00pm on others), whilst also able to travel with our Love Your Liver Roadshow for around 30 days per year
Primarily the postholder will:
- Provide a range of information and support in a variety of formats to anyone affected by liver disease, including families and carers, in a customised, sensitive and appropriate manner via the nurse – led helpline and email service
- Undertake FibroScans on our Love Your Liver Unit, or potentially other venues
In addition, the post holder will have the opportunity to:
- Work with other team members to provide information on liver disease to the general public and health care professionals
- Attend Support Groups to provide information
- Represent the British Liver Trust at sector events
We are a values-based organisation and draw your attention to our values-based competency framework in the person specification.
Download the job description here: Job Description: Liver Nurse Advisor – Helpline and Love Your Liver Roadshows
Please apply by emailing the following to: email@example.com
- a covering letter addressed to Rebecca West, Liver Nurse Manager, explaining how your experience, skills and knowledge make you suitable for this role, with particular relevance to the Job Description
- An up to date CV
Closing date for applications: 5th December 2021.
If you would like a discussion about the role please email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org