Our strategy for 2021 to 2024, Towards a World Without Liver Disease, identifies six key areas of progress where we can start making that vision a reality.
- Support everyone affected by liver disease and liver cancer
- Improve early detection so more people are diagnosed at a stage when the damage can be reversed
- Drive up standards of care and improve outcomes for people affected by liver disease
- Increase awareness and improve people’s understanding of liver disease and liver cancer and reduce stigma
- Campaign for policy changes that make it easy for everyone to be healthier
- Work in partnership to support research and ensure patients are part of the conversation
We can change the future of liver disease and liver cancer. But we can't do it alone.
Stand with us. The louder our voice, the bigger our influence. Sign up for our newsletter, follow us on social media, join our patient forum.Join our communities
More people need to know about liver disease and the British Liver Trust. Tell your story, share our materials, put up posters, hold an event.Raise awareness
To make our vision a reality, we need to grow our income. Every gift helps, no matter the size. A monthly donation helps us plan for the future.Donate
Download our 2021 – 2024 strategy and find out how we are working Towards a World Without Liver Disease