Kick-start January by getting involved in our Love Your Liver campaign!
The primary aim of the Love Your Liver campaign is to raise awareness across the UK of the risk factors of liver disease and improve early diagnosis.
Liver disease is largely preventable. More than 90% is due to three main risk factors: alcohol, obesity and viral hepatitis.
You can support us during January or any time of the year by:
1. Putting up posters or distributing leaflets. Could you put up a poster in local shops, libraries, GP waiting rooms, community centres? Are you a healthcare professional – could you put up materials in your local hospital? Order materials today.
2. Hosting a liver health information stand in your workplace, local community, hospital or sports centre.
3. Making a donation to help fight liver disease today.
4. Running a fundraising event in your area. We have lots of ideas – from coffee mornings to sporting challenges.
5. Sharing our Love Your Liver screener on social media.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org