Love Your Liver week takes place this year between 17th to 23rd June.
The purpose of the week is to raise awareness across the UK of the risk factors of liver disease and improve screening and early diagnosis.
Liver disease is largely preventable. More than 90% is due to three main risk factors: alcohol, obesity and viral hepatitis.
You can support us during Love Your Liver week or any time of the year by:
1. Putting up posters or distributing leaflets. Could you put up a poster in local shops, libraries, GP waiting rooms, community centres? Are you a healthcare professional – could you put up materials in your local hospital?
2. Hosting a liver health information stand in your workplace, local community, hospital or sports centre.
3. Making a donation to help fight liver disease today.
4. Running a fundraising event in your area. We have lots of ideas – from coffee mornings to sporting challenges.
5. Posting details on Twitter or Facebook including a link to our screener.
Email us on email@example.com