How healthcare professionals can get involved in Love Your Liver
Love Your Liver events are a great way to raise awareness of liver health. We can provide you with advice, support and materials to support your event
See our events page for full details of our Love Your Liver community liver health events.
If you are a healthcare professional working in liver health you can nominate your local area to be included on an upcoming roadshow.
Well run event, useful to raise awareness of causes of liver disease and range of factors affecting it
Love Your Liver mobile unit
Our mobile screening unit tours the country during our Love Your Liver roadshows, offering free liver health advice and checks to members of the public. Visitors to the event can discuss their liver health with our team, complete our liver health screener and a limited number of non-invasive liver scans are available (using a Fibroscan), on a first come, first served basis.
- Full screening and scanning event (managed and delivered by the British Liver Trust)
- The British Liver Trust mobile screening unit can visit a hospital or surgery to stage a Love Your Liver screening and scanning event.
- Participants will be able to take our liver health screener, and be offered a FibroScan check to assess their liver health.
- The Trust will organise all the logistical aspects of the day, and attend and run the event.
- We can sometimes help to access funding to cover the costs of such events and will happily discuss possible options with you.
- If you are a healthcare professional, you may be in a position to arrange a screening and scanning event yourself but would benefit from logistical support.
- The British Liver Trust can provide materials, forms, advice on best practice and also promote the event through our website and social media communications. There is no charge for this assistance but we ask that a British Liver Trust collection box is present at the event for voluntary donations.
Healthcare professional events
Healthcare locations such as hospitals, GP surgeries and pharmacies often hold awareness raising events, either specifically regarding liver health or as part of wider health information and awareness drives.
The British Liver Trust can provide materials, and also promote your event through our website and social media communications.
There is no charge for this assistance but we ask that a British Liver Trust collection box is present at the event for voluntary donations.
The Love Your Liver campaign is only possible thanks to donations.
Click to donate today. Thank you!