How you can help
- We are calling on MPs to support our “make early diagnosis of liver disease routine” campaign:
- Write to the Health Minister Rt Hon Andrew Stephenson MP to back our call to require all Integrated Care Boards (ICS) to have an effective pathway in place for the early detection of liver disease including a good practice fibrosis assessment.
- Write to your ICB or Health Board to ensure there is a fully effective pathway in place for the early detection of liver disease pathway
- Support our debate on reducing health inequalities in liver disease and liver cancer sponsored by Alison Thewliss MP.
- Add your signature today and attend the debate.
- Members to join APPG on Liver Disease and Liver Cancer after the next election.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information including template letters.